7.16.2007

My pick for the WSOP this year

So I only have like 23 bucks left on Bodog, and I really haven't played there at all in the last couple of months. The WSOP Final Table is tomorrow so I've decided to take what's left in my account and put a bet on Alex Kravchenko (sp?) to win the whole thing.

He's the underdog and the short stack coming to the final table. And I don't really know much about his playing ability but I do know I've been seeing his name pop up a lot recently. He went deep in the Mandalay Bay WPT event not long ago, he's already won one bracelet this year in Omaha Hi/Lo, and he's also cashed like 4 other times in the WSOP this year in addition to that.

He's got 6 million in chips, he doubles up once and he can do something. I hear he's got a WICKED poker face too.

If he does it for me I'll have over $200 in my account to blow. :)

Go Russia!

No comments: