7.18.2007

Exciting night

Watching the Russian make a run for it was soo much fun last night. We were playing a cash game and watching the final table last night and when I first got to Pat's Alex shoved for 2.7 mill with KJs and was isolated by Kahn with 33. He hit the J on the turn.

The most exciting hand by far was the 33 for Alex against Jerry's KQo. I was bragging and cheering Alex on the whole time throughout our game and when they turned their cards up I was like "3 on the flop!". And sure enough, the 3 of hearts hit.

Then there was Alex's AT vs Jerry's JT preflop. That call in addition to Jerry's A9 to take out Watkinson were very weak IMO, and I really thought based on his play that Jerry was going to give away that massive chip lead. He did give more to Alex with AT vs Alex's KK which was another super exciting hand.

But alas when I woke this morning I realized Jerry had won, and Alex had lost a big coinflip with AK against Jerry's 88 when and 8 flopped.

I did well in the case game, cashed out for $110 roughly. One of my best sessions so far this year. The cards were definitely with me though. Two riverboats and getting lots of $ in will lead to some nice payouts.

No comments: