7.04.2007

MTT Final Table

Ok so I think I have to give myself a 5 hour allowance because of the holiday, which is probably about what I spent online today because Kristina was out to work.

The day did NOT start well. It seemed like every game I entered I was getting sucked out on by dominated hands. Then I took a break and came over to Aunt Linda's and entered a $3.30 Turbo MTT.

I took 3rd out of 615 people for a payout of just over 150. So that's bumped me back up to $512 for my bankroll. I was a little disappointed with the way I crippled myself when were down to 3, but hey like I said before you have to play perfect poker to win these tournaments. I won't go into detail because it would detract from my overall performance. So thank you poker gods for my first MTT final table in a LONG LONG time!

No comments: