7.10.2008

Off this weekend

I'm heading out of town this afternoon to go camping with my family in Louisiana. It's the big family reunion. My mom wants me to bring my chipset so we can play some. I'm kind of dreading it because I'm afraid of all the ridiculousness that will ensue. Especially with my 15 year old brother playing. :)

I can't decide if we should just play, if I should try and explain a few things before hand of what. I'm even thinking about trying to play limit to keep it simple. Hmm we'll see.

My dad's side of the family is in town this week and I spent the last couple of days hanging with them. Apparently my 13 year old brother is playing play money on Full Tilt now and recruiting one of my younger cousins into it too. That would be hilarious to see.

I hope the cabin has internet so I can get online but I doubt it. So I may be feening all weekend. :)

2 comments:

Benny said...

Holy crap, gambling runs in the family blood, eh?

Dray said...

Actually it doesn't, I'm the only avid cardplayer in my family. My ex-stepdad's family loves to gamble, mabye that's where I got it from.