6.05.2008

While work isn't working

The main website my company works with is on the fritz this morning so I'm going to take this time to blog a little. I haven't played online since Monday night when Kristina was sick in bed.

Since then I've been thinking about changing my analyzation habits and keep more notes when I play, live or online. Also, playing less and really focusing on analyzing hands afterwards. I'm sure I've said this before and it will be hard to change my ways, but maybe just some slow progress would be good.

All I'm thinking is especially online, making a note of any hands I want to review later, and maybe just keep a brief "journal" of how the table is playing and what people are doing. And even though Saturday nights aren't exactly thrilling, I think I need to stop spending the whole shift playing Full Tilt. That would probably be a great time for analysis.

I don't know these are just ideas I have and there's no telling if I'll implement them. I wish I had some online pros to bounce hands off of, but I just don't keep up with people on 2+2 enough to reach out I guess.

Congrats to Erick Lindgren who finally won a bracelet! So far it's looking like the pros are going to dominate this year. I hope Ivey makes the main event final table this year, that would be so sick and would really help they hype surrounding the 4 month delay. :) Back to work!

No comments: