6.17.2008

Dark Knight baby, WSOP


H E A T H = J O K E R

OMG a guy with the screen name OMGClayAiken just won a bracelet. It's just pros and internet guys racking em up this year. More on that in a bit.

I just bought my tickets to the 12noon showing of The Dark Knight opening day! I'm SUUUUPPPEERRR hyped. Literally I watch the trailers several times a week, the TV commercials, basically anything that's been released on it in the last 8 months I've seen it. :) So yeah if you're still in the dark about this movie, it will be THE SUMMER MOVIE.

People will cry if Heath doesn't get an Oscar nod, but I say we'll just have to wait and see. But everything I've seen and heard shows me this movie will be soooo badass.

OK BACK TO POKER

A lot of my friends are in Vegas for the WSOP this week. Apparently Pat has already gotten 4th @ Binion's his first night in. I haven't heard anything about Bruce and Nicole, but I hear Craig and Jerry are in the $1500 event that started today. I may call someone and get and update later tonight (Vegas is 2 hours earlier than TX time).

All I want is for one of them to get in the top 10 stacks for a day and get their picture up on Cardplayer or PokerNews.

I'm really excited and super jealous. But how cool would it be if one of them could final table and I could sweat them online! OMG I'd shit a brick! At any rate there are so many stacked final tables this year if they did do it, they'd probably have a name or two with them there. :)

More to come on my deepest run in tonight's $5.50 heads up mtt. The 3rd match was especially fun. Hands tomorrow.

dray

No comments: