6.12.2008

2+2 wannabee

I'm trying really hard this week to stick to my idea of playing less and analyzing more. Aside from this weekend I've only played one or two heads up shootouts and that was it. I've really been scouring those 4 matches too (won 1st, lost 2nd in each tourney).

Soooo in accordance with my analytical self I'm going to be putting myself on the 2+2 chopping block more often, probably weekly. The posters there are renowned for being brutally honest and vicious, but they're also very committed to being a good strategy source and encourage good discussion and content. While they may be rough around the edges, I can say wholeheartedly that I prefer their advice over Pocket Fives. It's hard to get really good discussions going on P5s, and that's never a problem with 2+2.

So here's a couple of threads of mine that have grown over the week. I'll start posting these links here often, and maybe even expand on some of the discussions in separate blog posts.

1.25 SNG Hand

Heads up shoving range/Ax oop discussion

No comments: