5.31.2009

ANOTHER 330 final table

Running hot running hot. Another 2nd just a minute ago here at the station. This comes after a 4th last night, and a 2nd last weekend. If I can attribute this to anything OTHER than getting cards and getting lucky, I'd say I've had a pretty fearlses attitude when it comes down to the final two or three tables. I don't feel like I'm doing anything terribly creative, just employing good endgame shoving strategy using M calculations.

Account's now up to $375 ish. Oh and yeah I beat the "record" for bounties that I mentioned last night. 7 knockouts this game. :)

I start working officially for Blizzard tomorrow night. It'll be interesting to see how life will be adjusted in working a night shift. I've been 8-5 M-F for so long. I'm still expecting to get a call back from Ultra about the receiving job soon though. I really hope they don't disappoint.

No comments: