12.04.2008

Depressed

It seems like every time I start up a cash game session now I lose either a full stack or half of one and spend the next X amount of hours trying to break even. It pisses me off that I have to table select at nickel dime cash games because there are so many people playing 8 tables of it.

My account is now below $200 again after being at $700+ in August. I'm close to 20K hands at nickel/dime and I'm down 8 buyins. It makes me sick that I can't beat the lowest level cash game online, even when half the table are loose passive calling stations playing 50% of their hands. I'm card dead and can't bluff them so I sit for hours at a time waiting to connect with SOMETHING I can win a pot with.

When I do get a hand I can't fucking let it go because I've waited for so long to even get something remotely playable. It makes me feel like the biggest weak/tight fish at the table.

I sat down and actually analyzed November's stats and I was a small winner in cash games, a buyin maybe so I guess there's hope. I know my best session this week was at the station where I made $20 in 15 minutes because I had cards, but I didn't save that hand history to Pokertracker at home. But in looking at what I lost overall I can easily say that half of it was playing the $11 midnight madness tournament 4 times.

So as of now I'm restricting myself to nickel/dime (possibly half buyins because of my low roll) and $2.25 sngs. That's it. If I want to play multitable tourneys or satellites, they will be for points and points only.

No comments: