12.12.2008

I may not have lost as much as Pokertracker tells me

I've made the recent discovery that Pokertracker version 2 doesn't recognize hands where someone disconnects or requests time. So I'm slowly going to go back over every damn file that I have for the last few months to delete these lines out of them. That way I can have an accurate portrait of wins/losses. Of course I could figure out the dollar amount in my excel sheet, but I'm more interested in my playing stats. I'm at 16K right now, closer to my goal of 20K. Then I'll take a look and see where my leaks are.

Had a few good sessions this week, not last night though. Lost 1 1/2 buyins due to set over set, cracked aces, some runners and some bad play early on from me. Meh.

I'll make it up. I feel I'm getting my patience back at the table, and I'm doing better at paying attention to what's happening. Haven't been playing too many SNG's because I've been doing the late night thing and it just doesn't fly. I'm too tired for it and I'm always falling asleep in the middle of them, so I'm deliberately playing cash for that reason. If I fall asleep and time out, I'm not losing anything.

No comments: