8.07.2008

Sweet run Wednesday

Last night I had me a nice little run. Good timing considering my account was at one of it's lowest points ever. :) I won't get into too much details but I played the turbo $5.50 heads up shootout and won 4 matches. I was lucky to get a first round bye (didn't have to play it) which was nice, but 4 wins is still my plateau. I was close to winning the 5th when I made a Jack high straight on the turn, which subsequently gave my opponent two pair. And then he filled up on the river and I paide the price. :/

I've been feeling the Omaha itch since Pat's been playing online again, and I had some success this weekend in our cash game. So I threw $5 onto a table and without remembering any specific hands I quickly ran it up to $21. I want to try and get some more PLO practice in this month and maybe even some stud.

After PLO I put $12.50 on the $25 no limit table and doubled up, lost it with top pair AQ later, and then right after that doubled again with AA. :) I think I might have made $6 more on that table before quitting.

I want to get a little closer to $200 and then ship $50 to Pat and have him run it up for me. :) FTOPS just started and I need satellite money. *evil grin*

August is when I made my first FTOPS cash, can it be two years running? We'll see...

No comments: