6.18.2007

More thoughts...

I know I will bounce back from this weekend. I know it. But the fact that I'm still thinking about the loss only further goes to show that even though it was within my bankroll to play $10 sit n go's, maybe I'm not ready to play them on a consistent basis.

My new plan of action will be to continue what I was doing before my big cash: .5/.10 cash game pot limit and $5 45 man SNG's. I have a proven record in the 45 man SNG's, so I'm going to continue playing the $5 ones and NOT the $11 ones. A win in one of those is $80 profit which will be very good in bouncing back.

As far as tokens go....

these have always been a good source for me to LOSE $ with the exception of my big cash. So for now I'm going to hold off on them and only go for them if I have a really good session(s) and then build them up again. Then I'll take down another $75 and this post will only serve as a reminder that it's easy to think you're better than you are.

No comments: