6.03.2007

From looking at sharkscope and paying attention the last couple of months, it seems that I far better on the weekends than during the week online. I'll have to look back at my logs from the last year because I haven't really put any of that stuff altogether. Honestly I'm kind of afraid to look at my old stats LOL.

Good news I'm only like -50 something on sharkscope now so pretty soon these observer morons that bash people with their sng stats won't be able to say shit to me. THANK GOD.

I'm in a $5 sng and we're 3 handed now: me, this other good player who was chip lead and then this tightwad on my right who was folding left and right. He finally gets low enough and I get him to put his chips in preflop with K2s and I had 44. Well he flopped the K AND the spades and beat me. So then later I tried AGAIN WITH 44, this time against K5s, and the 5 hits the river. So naturally I said something about him not going down already, and this totally random person in the observer chat's like "dray you donkey you're down 200 bucks, quit your bitching". I was like "what kind of a moron goes around observing $5 SNGs and then randomly starts criticizing people? Get a hobby you loser."

Yesterday was good I had like a $16 profit cash session and then while at work I took 4th in another $5 45 man good for another 17 profit. As far as tokens I told you about the shot I took in the 19k so that left me with 2 $26 ones. I used another to earn a $75 token so now I have that plus the one $26 token left over. I'm gonna try and earn another 2 $26 ones and go from there. I definitely want to have at least 5 $75 credits before I take shots at the 9 man cash payout SNGs. I'm confident I can win at least one match in five which would be a nice 300 something payout.

I think a good goal to have would be up to $500 by the end of the year and able to play cash $.10/$.25 comfortably within Ferguson's bankroll rules. $75 tokens and the tier system will probably be the best way to do that.

l8a

Dray

No comments: