2.03.2009

Looking at REAL poker nutjob's January results

I just finished bubbling (just outside the money for the non poker people) in my $2.25 sit n go tonight. I'm going to play another but in between games I was looking at this thread: January results

I was really curious to see what good player's results look like for a month and what the fluctuations are. If you look at that thread these guys post graphs, how many games they played, their return on investment (ROI), etc. I'm not even going to come close to the sheer volume they put in because I'm not going to play 6-10 tables at a time. I've never been all that comfortable or confident even with my HUD display software.

While most of these guys are playing much higher stakes and therefore have impressive profits, I was happy to find this guy:

28% roi 2.25 156games=99 <--- the stakes I'm playing
11% roi 5.50 1222games =740
mtts=403
total profit=1232
meh grind the 5.50s didnt play nearly as much as i had expected too tryin to make at least 2kgames a month


I don't think I can get 156 games in without playing more than one table at a time. The last 2 months I've only gotten in 10-15 games. I think I can shoot for around 50-60 games in a month of not being employed. These things take like at least an hour to play if you're making the money. I figure if I can get in at least 2 or 3 games a day I can get a decent volume for me in.

It's promising to see numbers I could live with in $2.25's and $5.50s. I'm REALLY impressed at a $740 profit in $5.50s.

No comments: