10.16.2008

Cash plays / hand from last night

Cash Plays is a fantastic cash game radio show on http://pokerroad.com. It's a very strategy oriented format that goes into a lot of details in analyzing hands. The host Bart Hansen talks to a lot of prominent live and online professional players. The show is really tailored more for nerds like me that understand the language, so it's not for beginners. But if you've played enough to follow what they're talking about, it's really one of the best programs out there to learn.

So the post on 2+2 I just made about a hand I played last night is kind of a reflection of how religiously I listen to this show. Speakin' the jargon!

I'm feeling very poker obsessive this morning but now that I've got that and this out of my system I think I'm ok for the rest of the day.

No comments: