1.03.2008

Poker Goals 2008

There's a massive thread on www.pocketfives.com about poker goals for the new year, so I thought I post mine on here. I never expected to have as good a year as I did in 2007. I used to dream about just qualifying into Sunday major tournaments, and then I manged to qualify for 4 of them and cash in 2!

This year I hope to continue the trend. I will continue to keep up my CardRunners subscription and try to really dedicate more time to watching videos and improving my game.

Moneywise I'd like to make another couple of 4 figure cashes to aid in getting a new car and paying a good chunk of it off right away. My ideal means to accomplish this goal would be to final table a Sunday major. In the meantime I'm just going to continue to practice good bankroll management and try to make a steady profit in heads up and 6 max cash games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy folks, I believe you can certainly aid me out here. I'm presently working for my dad's telephone corporation but I'm intending to work in health care within the long term.

Although I appreciate that the task I am at present doing is inside the health-related field, I prefer to be in a hospital dealing on the front line with severe cases.

I recognize it is just not the most attractive work inside the planet, though that doesn't faze me one bit because I consider the work they do is vital and underrated.

So I desire to enter [url=https://sites.google.com/site/cnatrainingeducation46/do-you-have-the-qualities-of-a-good-nurse]cna training[/url] whenever probable - what do you individuals presume is the preferred method to go about this? I'd personally appreciate your straightforward views.