12.31.2007

Last post of the year

Had a fantastic poker weekend online. Saturday night I crushed the heads up .50/$1 cash game, well one player in particular. I initially lost $40 to him, but reloaded and got it back fairly quickly. Then he just kept reloading. All in all I took him for about $300. :)

I also sat at a 1/2 table for a bit the same night because Jonathan Little, the frontrunner for WPT Player of the year was sitting. I didn't end up making any $ at that table, but I was able to bluff out Johnathan with Q6o from the big blind. He raised the button, I repotted him and he called. I fired a cbet on the flop and he folded.

I satellited into the $250 Sunday Brawl knockout tourney on Sunday as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make the $ but I did manage to take out two people before hitting the felt, so that made me $80. :) The satellite I won was only $8.

I won a $22 sng last night too, but quickly lost all the profit from that in the cash games. Actually it's funny I spent about 3 hours playing and was up about $70. I took a break after winning that SNG (was playing cash at the same time) and then came back for 15 more minutes and in that span I lost all that I had made that session, and $30 more! :) Shoulda just quit when I did. Oh well.

No comments: