9.24.2007

bday weekend report

Had a good Saturday night online. Took 2nd in a $5.50 45 man. Was a crazy final table, and I really thought I had this one locked up. But the guy who won was running super good. $50 profit though I'll take it. My roll is hovering now around $600 which is good. Not as good as it was last month but variance is a bitch. I know how resilient I can be anyway.

I also won another token Saturday as well, so now I have 3 tokens. I'm not going to keep blowing them in guarantee MTTs, but instead going to work the tier system again. I'm REALLY wanting that cardrunners membership and have honestly considered just throwing down on it even though it would drop me down to below 400. But I think I'll wait.

Played $40 cash game yesteray at Pats. I just always feel like playing really loose in our home games, which makes me money. But then I have trouble shifting gears if I'm up and a lot of times I end up blowing all my hard earned profit. I probably could've walked out with $40 profit easy, but ultimately ended up even. There was like an hour and half where I was just running over the table and that was fun. Somewhere along the line I just lost it. Too much other recreational activities I think is what led to my downfall...

No comments: