8.24.2007

New short term goal

So apparently setting goals is doing well for me. Gives me motivation and focus I guess. My new goal isn't a huge won, and not something I haven't been able to do already.

I want to win another couple hundred dollars in either a $20+2 45 man SNG or, using the token system to take down a $75 SNG again.

It's because I want to join a poker training site before the end of the year so I can really start increasing my profits. Everyone who's joined these things say it's more than worth it, and I honestly can't see how it wouldn't be. I've watched a bunch of the short Cardrunner videos on Cardplayer and they are all great. I think that's the site I'm going to go with too, because it would seem to me they are a better value. For only $50 more than PokerXFactor, I get 6 months of membership instead of 3 months.

But hey you know if I get another big score I'll probably join that one too.

Hopefully I'll learn something and my ultimate goal would be to start slaughtering my Sunday home cash games. I want to put some MAJOR fear into them and cement myself as THE best player in our circle. :)

No comments: